• April 1-5Spring Egg Hunt
  • April 5Farewell Rally
  • April 5Senior Prom Fashion Show
  • April 12Students vs. Teachers Dodgeball Game
  • April 15-19Spring Break

Homecoming: Staff Skit 23-24

Staff skit kicks off Homecoming with a bang of costume changes, ribbons and cheers. Every year, a skit put together by the staff marks the beginning of Lynbrook’s renowned Homecoming celebrations and serves as a way to excite students for the school year. 

Explosions of colorful decorations and talented actors transformed the quad into a Halloween spectacle. Through a series of battles and dances, Lynbrook was guided on an exciting journey led by Zero and Jack Skellington, who worked to improve Homecoming for the students. Famous — and infamous — Halloween characters appeared in throngs, from Frankenstein and the Addams family to witches and wizards and even Muzan Kibutsuji. These Halloween figures all had one thing in common: their efforts to make Homecoming amazing.  

Class of 2027 was represented by Tinkerbell and an oddly shaped Captain Hook. Morticia as the Queen of Hearts and her family of minions represented Class of 2026. Class of 2025’s theme of the Wizarding World was showcased by a dance-off between villainous versions of Harry Potter characters. Finally, Class of 2024 was represented by a distressed Lynbrook student trying to gain admission to Stanford University.